Here at Elements Primary School, we support all families in an inclusive environment, which enhances learning.
To qualify for Pupil Premium, you and/or your partner need to be in reciept of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income less than the amount set out by HM Revenues & Customs (as per their website).
Everyone in Leeds who applies for help with their rent or Council Tax is also assessed for Free School Meals. If you think you might qualify for Free School Meals, but haven’t applied yet, please see the school office for further information or call Leeds City Council on 0113 222 4404.
If you are in receipt of any of the above benefits, your child may also be eligible for Free School Meals from Year 3.
Please see below for further information on Pupil Premium for Elements Primary School: