Technologies For Learning
At Elements Primary School, we have the newest technologies that inspire our children and equip them with important skills for the future.
- Chromebooks in every classroom and for every child
- Interactive screen technology
- Learning through exploring
An education at Elements Primary is unlike an education anywhere else.
- Google Classroom – used in class and at home as part of Blended Learning
- VR Headsets to transport children to other worlds and give them first-hand experiences
- Now>Press>Play – immersive storytelling, where children take a lead role in acting out the story with their own personal headset
- Programmable toys
- Remote control toys
- Metal Detectors
- Lego Mindstorms
- Computer Coding
At Elements, we use technologies on a daily basis that help prepare children for life, for education and for work in the twenty first century.