If you would like to apply for a place at Elements Primary School please follow this link. https://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/children-families-and-carers/schools-and-learning/school-places
Applications for Elements Primary School should be sent to the Local Authority at the following address:
Leeds City Council
PO box 837
or email them to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 15/01/2019
Offers will be made on 16/04/2019.
For more information you can call their office on: 0113 222 4414
Elements Primary School aims to serve local families living in Leeds. The school is a Free School and is part of the locally based Wellspring Academy Trust.
Elements Primary School will bring:-
- A love of learning that is built around emotional, intellectual, cultural and physical self-awareness.
- Inspirational learning opportunities using modern technologies
- Extended days and enrichment activities that include family learning
- Community engagement beyond the school day.
- Experiential learning and enrichment activities that include family learning.
- The ongoing celebration of children and their learning that is built into the curriculum and into the fabric of the school.
For further details in regards to our admission policy please click here.