Admin Assistant & PA to Executive Principal
Part time – Permanent
Starting Salary: SCP 7-11
Start Date: 1st September 2020
Are you a dynamic and ambitious individual? Would you like to work in a fast paced and innovative environment?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to work in close partnership with our Executive Principal to provide an efficient admin and personal assistant service.
We are pleased to offer a vacancy for a committed, caring, flexible and resilient member of our office administration team and PA to our Executive Principal at Elements Primary School.
You will show strong organisational skills along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be the first point of contact for the Executive Principal, providing a comprehensive executive support service, manage diary engagements and assist in managing cycles of engagements.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an individual who thrives in a varied environment.
- a confident and positive manner,
- excellent personal, communication and teamwork skills
- provide clerical support, this would include photocopying, filing and email management
- excellent organisational skills, this would include keeping diaries up to date and arranging meetings
- ability to work with a level of autonomy and initiative
- can undertake reception duties including answering telephone calls and parent queries if necessary
- able to work with positivity and resilience
- a good sense of humour
20 hours per week, term time only + 5 days. This is with a view to becoming full time in the next academic year.
Elements Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to have this commitment. The Wellspring Academy Trust operates stringent safer recruitment procedures and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
|Reporting to||Sarah Horsbrough, Executive Principal|
|Duration of Post||Permanent|
|Work Commitment||Part time – 20hrs per week. Term time only +5 days|
|Start date||1st September 2020|
|Closing date||15th June 2020|
|Interview date||W/Beg 22nd June (Date to be confirmed)|
|Applications||Completed applications and equal opportunities forms are to be sent to Mrs Katie Grainger via email or post, email@example.com / Elements Primary School, Acre Mount, Middleton, Leeds, LS10 4WR|