Post Title: UPS Class Teacher
Department: Elements Primary School
Reporting to: Executive Principal
Are you a creative, innovative and unique experienced teacher wanting to join a school that makes a difference?
Are you prepared to think outside of the box and explore exciting and innovative approaches to teaching and learning?
Are you interested in joining us on our exciting school improvement journey?
If so, our school could be the place for you. We have a teaching vacancy at Elements Primary Academy.
We can offer:
- Lively and engaged children
- A nurturing environment built on positive behaviour.
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff
- A supportive and caring environment
Wellspring is an established and growing Multi-Academy Trust with a difference. We operate Primary, Secondary, Special and Alternative Academies across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the Humber. We are committed to making a difference to the lives and life chances of the young people and the communities we serve.
As the Trust continues to grow our roles offer pathways for ambitious and dynamic individuals who are determined to make a difference. We value our people; collegial working at all levels is central to our culture. High quality induction training and ongoing professional development support are guaranteed. There will be a broad range of opportunities for you to realise your professional vision and ambitions within the Trust.at all levels is central to our culture. High quality induction training and ongoing professional development support are guaranteed. There will be a broad range of opportunities for you to realise your professional vision and ambitions within the Trust.
We are interested in hearing from people who:
- Are creative, imaginative, committed and passionate about learning
- Have a commitment to working with children and young people across our community
- Have an experienced skill set which can be used to mentor and support colleagues
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference and promote our core values of – creative, innovative and unique
- May have an interest or expertise surrounding Science, PE or Music maybe advantageous.
Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All posts are offered subject to enhanced DBS checks. References will be taken up prior to interview.
We are committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity. We want our people to reflect the diversity of our communities, and we welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, especially from under-represented groups, including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
All applicants need to complete the Equal Opportunities form. Please click link for further details http://bit.ly/WATEqualOpportunities
|Reporting to||Executive Principal|
|Duration of Post||Permanent|
|Hours / Weeks||32.5|
|Start date||1st September 2022|
|Closing date||Thursday 12th May 2022 12 noon|
|Shortlisting||Friday 13th May 2022|
|Interview date||Wednesday 18th May 2022|
|Applications||Completed applications should be returned by email to school.
Elements Primary School