Creative • Unique • Innovative
Office Manager, Elements Primary School
Post Title: Office Manager
Reporting to: Executive Principal
Starting Salary: C1 – £20,456-£22,434 Pro-Rata/Term Time Only (+ 10 days) 37 Hours per week.
Closing Date: Monday 5th March at 12 noon
Start Date: April 2018
Once In A Career Opportunity
There are few opportunities in a career to be part of opening a brand new school and we require an exceptional Office Manager to join our innovative team.
Elements Primary School is a new school for Leeds, sponsored under the Free Schools programme by the Wellspring Academy Trust. Opening in September 2018, Elements is being built to meet the increased demand in the Middleton area of South Leeds.
Elements will open to its first 60 Reception-aged pupils in September 2018 and will grow by one year group annually until full in 2024.
This is a rare but exciting opportunity be part of the development of a school from its conception. If you have a creative, innovative and passionate approach to school administration and are an outstanding professional who puts children first then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an Office Manager who will be working alongside the Executive Principal to set up the systems and administration of our exciting new school.
The successful candidates will:
- Be a well-organised, multi-skilled individual who will prove to be the best possible role model for other staff members, stakeholders and visitors alike.
- Have a great passion for helping to drive the schools forward.
- Be committed to leading on and enhancing systems.
- Build on current practices that are already imbedded and work alongside wider Trust employees with regards to networking and support.
- Be committed to supporting the teaching team in raising standards for all children.
- Have exceptionally high and unwavering expectations of themselves, children and colleagues.
- Consider themselves to be professional, enthusiastic and creative.
- Be committed to working within a co-operative ethos at all times.
You will benefit from:
- Working with each and every one of our wonderful children.
- Working alongside our supportive parents/carers and local communities.
- Working within a deeply committed, forward thinking and innovative Leadership Team.
- Joining a multitalented teaching and support staff team who are all committed to providing only excellence for our children.
- Joining a Trust that is committed to your professional and personal development.
- If you are a dynamic and energetic and work with positivity and resilience we can guarantee you an exciting challenge, on-going professional development and excellent opportunities to grow your own career.
The Wellspring Academy Trust is at the forefront of educational innovation, with outstanding aspirations and a vision to provide children and families with exceptional educational opportunities. We are a strong, influential and growing Trust with a deserved reputation for excellence.
Candidates are invited to meet with the Executive Principal to discuss the role in more detail. If you would like to do so, please contact the Central Office team on 01226 720747.
|Reporting to||Executive Principal|
|Duration of Post||Permanent|
|Salary||C1 – £20,456 – £22,434 Pro-Rata/Term Time Only (+ 10 days), 37 hours per week|
|Start date||16th April 2018|
|Closing date||Monday 5th March 2018 at 12 noon|
|Interview date||Interviews will be held on 12th March 2018|
|Applications||Completed applications and equal opportunities forms are to be sent to Chloe Wormleighton via email or post, email@example.com Wellspring Academy Trust, Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2JW.|
The Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to have this commitment. The Trust operates stringent safer recruitment procedures and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.